Neteller Casinos 2017
Neteller is owned by Optimal Payments PLC, a British, publicly traded company. It is a typical e-wallet service that’s particularly popular in the world of online gaming. Neteller started processing payments to online casinos around 15 years ago and in fact, the vast majority of its income at the time came from transactions to and from online gaming establishments. However, due to the fact that the majority of Neteller’s clients were US-based and there was the introduction of stringent anti-gambling laws there, Neteller’s income and popularity have fallen quite drastically. Nevertheless, Neteller remains a widely-used, important player in the world of online casino banking and is accepted by a vast number of online casinos to this day. Neteller is used by people from over 170 countries around the world which makes it one of the most popular e-wallets out there.
Depositing funds into a casino account first requires users to register with Neteller and create an account. Due to the fact that Neteller is an e-wallet, one must deposit money into his/her Neteller account before being able to make payments using the service. This action may be executed through banks, credit cards, debit cards, as well as other e-wallets, such as Giropay and Ukash. If transfer time is a major issue to you, it does in fact make a difference which method you use to inject funds into your Neteller account. Credit and debit card payments tend to be the quickest option. Many online casinos also offer users the option to withdraw their winnings using Neteller. Players are advised to inquire about this prior to making a deposit should they want to use a single banking option for both deposits and withdrawals.
Create an account: This one pretty much goes without saying but we are going to say it anyway. Before you even think of playing at neteller online casinos, go to the official Neteller site and click on the ‘Join for free’ button at the top tight hand side of the home page. At this point you will be asked to provide your email address, input a password and select currency. In addition to this, you’ll also be asked to give personal information such as your name, date of birth, gender, address and phone number. When these details are complete, click the ‘Open account’ button to submit your details.
Verify your account: Nowadays, you can’t have an online account unless you verify it. Once your details have been submitted, open your personal email account, find the link sent by Neteller and verify your account by clicking on it.
Find a way of funding your Neteller account: In order to be able to deposit money, you have to link Neteller to a payment option. You can either link it to your bank account, debit card, credit card or prepaid card. Keep in mind that each method you opt to use comes with its own terms and conditions and that it’s your job to familiarise yourself with them before you sign up.
Choose one of the Neteller Online Casinos on offer: As soon as you’ve set up your Neteller account, it’s time to choose one of the Neteller online casinos from our toplist and create an account with them.
Make a deposit: When your online casino account has been created, you’ll usually be redirected to your casino of choice’s deposit page. Once you’re there, choose Neteller as a payment option and specify the amount you want to deposit.
Transfer times are, or at least should be, instantaneous. Deposits and withdrawals should appear in players’ casino and Neteller accounts as soon as they are processed, or at least, within a matter of minutes. That said, extracting funds from your Neteller account may take a few working days, however, it really does depend on your bank of choice.
As far as customer assistance is concerned, Neteller boasts some of the best in the business. Clients are offered full, 24/7 customer support through telephone, e-mail and even live chat. They truly are second to none in this area which means that you can use neteller online casinos with your mind completely at rest.
- Neteller takes your online safety very seriously: Neteller will never disclose your card details to third parties.
- You can fund your account in a variety of ways: Whether you plump to use credit or debit cards, Bank Wire or Bitcoin, you can sleep soundly knowing that Neteller accepts transfers from all of them.
- Neteller allows you to transfer large amounts of money: Unlike some other payment options, Neteller is something of a gift to high rollers who want to transfer large sums. Of course, you always need to read the terms and conditions of each online casino to know whether they have their own restrictions in terms of how much can actually be transferred.
- Neteller rewards: Neteller gives you reward points every time you transfer your money in and out of your account.
- Neteller allows withdrawals from online casinos: While many online casino payment options don’t allow it, Neteller gives its clients the opportunity to make withdrawals.
Disadvantages of using Neteller Online Casinos
- On depositing money at neteller online casinos, you’ll be charged a small fee, this can range from 1% - 5% of the total amount that you deposited. Now, despite the fact that in some cases this will be negligible, when you deposit a higher amount, it may affect your bankroll. Once again, it’s always important to familiarise yourself with the fine print of all neteller online casinos.
Bonuses are another valid reason for using this banking option. Not only does Neteller operate an aforementioned internal rewards programme for regular users, but there are also many top bonus casinos out there that actually go out of their way to reward online gamers for choosing neteller online casinos. These rewards may come in the form of physical gifts or cash.
Casinos accepting Neteller
Unfortunately, neteller online casinos are not available to players within the United States, Canada and a host of other countries. However, if Neteller is available to you, CasinoToplists does recommend its use as a banking option. The fact that it’s an e-wallet means that users would not have to submit sensitive information to third parties and its use of 128-bit encryption technology makes it all the more safe. For those who value discretion, neteller online casinos are also a viable option since transactions will not show up on their personal bank statements should they not want them to. As seasoned gamblers ourselves, we highly recommend that if you come across casinos accepting Neteller, you should definitely jump on board.