Play Free Blackjack Online - Test out the Rules
Even the inexperienced gamer will be familiar with one of the most classic casino card games of all time; the timeless and universally loved Blackjack. The rules are simple; players must make a hand with as close a value to 21 as possible without going ‘bust’. Blackjack is popular among those who favor skill games, as it’s famously the casino game with the best odds for winning. Our Free Blackjack game runs smoothly on all mobile devices and is supported by all major browsers.
This version of free online Blackjack is typical of the standard game, paying two to one odds and featuring insurance against the dealer’s Blackjack hand. There is of course also the option to split hands when being dealt cards of the same value and the option to double up. The interface is easy to navigate and an information window at the top left hand corner of the main screen guides the player through every stage of the game. Number cards are worth their face value, while picture cards have a value of 10. The Ace may carry both a value of 1 and 11, depending on what’s best for the player. It’s Blackjack through and through - exciting, calculated, full of suspense and immensely enjoyable. You simply will not want to leave this online Free Blackjack table, making it the perfect place to practise your skills risk-free!
Gameplay, Graphics and Audio
Utilizing HTML 5, the gameplay is silky smooth and effortless. CasinoToplist's free online Blackjack runs efficiently on both computer and mobile screens. The game also boasts a slick design with an aesthetically pleasing appearance that doesn’t strain the eyes - perfect for playing over longer periods of time. At CasinoToplists.com we believe you should be free to practise free of distraction, which is why we’ve done away with the flashy frill of other online casino games and instead presented you with pure, unadulterated Blackjack in its simplest form. The game’s soundscape enhances the game’s reality feel, with sound effects corresponding to the on-screen animation. We’ve done away with background music or other unnecessary noise, so you can play peacefully or while enjoying your own music. You simply won't be able to believe that playing this Free Blackjack game won't cost you a dime!
1) Click the 'Play Now!' button above and then the ‘sit down’ button to sit at the table and start the game. Choose the amount you wish to bet (between $0.01 and $300) using the chips available to you at the bottom left hand side of the main screen. A ‘clear’ button next to the chips lets you correct any mistakes you might have made while placing chips.
2) Once the desired amount of chips is placed on the table, hit the ‘deal’ button and the virtual dealer will deal four cards; two to you and two to himself, beginning from you and alternating between you and him. The dealer’s last card will be dealt faced down.
3) Once your two-card hand is exposed, you may choose to either have your hand ‘hit’ with additional cards, to ‘stand’ with what you’ve been dealt, or to ‘double’ your bet. You might want to double your bet if you are very confident your hand is superior to that the dealer’s. If you are dealt two identical cards, you also get the opportunity to ‘split’ your hand and be dealt two separate hands that would both play against the dealer’s. Should the dealer’s exposed card be an Ace, you will also get the option to take out insurance in case the dealer’s hand results in a Blackjack (an Ace and a 10 or picture card).
4) Once you are happy with your hand value or do not want to risk going bust through an additional ‘hit’, click the ‘stand’ button and the dealer’s second card will be exposed.
5) The hand or hands closest to 21 will win the round. We recommend reading CasinoToplists's Blackjack rules and Blackjack strategy so you can gain an even greater insight into the game before you start playing.
Want to employ some game-improving Blackjack tips in our free Blackjack online variant? Track your progress after playing with these strategy tips in mind;
- If your hand makes 12-16 and the dealer has 2-6 then you should stand.
- If your hand is 12-16 and the dealer has 7-Ace then you should hit.
- Statistically, you'll lose more than you win when you take insurance.
- Split Aces and 8s.
- Double 11 if the dealer has 2-10.
- Double or hit Ace-6.
- Making a hand of 21 is not in fact that objective of the game. The objective is to beat the dealer - so focus on this goal!
- Know the Blackjack rules inside-out before joining a Blackjack table.
- Yes - Blackjack card counting works, if you can master it. Providing the online casino in question doesn't shuffle after each hand, you can employ this strategy in online Blackjack too. At a real casino, however, you risk being banned from playing if you are suspected of card counting.
Play Free Blackjack Games Without Spending a Cent!
This HTML 5 version of Free Blackjack is the real deal - minus the cost. It’s a no frills, straight-up blackjack game available on all mobile and desktop devices. Blackjack is a fantastically simple casino game to play when you’ve got some spare time, cash on your hands, and a flair for odds calculations. Combining just the right amount of chance with skill, it’s no surprise Blackjack has stood the test of time. A strong element of luck is fantastically enthralling for some, but if you want to boost your chances of winning at online casinos then Blackjack is the game for you. When you feel ready to ditch our free online Blackjack game and start winning real money, why not take a look at our list of 'Best Blackjack Casinos' online? These casino sites offer the best transition experience from Free Blackjack to real gambling, so take your time in picking out one which perfectly suits your player preferences.Back To Games